The recent global pandemic has given us all a different perspective on life: a chance to focus on what’s truly important to us, dream of where in the world we want to go and what we want to experience there. Often, we add something to our bucket list to dream about doing in the future, and most of us never ultimately do it.
The lesson is that if there are things you want to do in your life, you should make them a priority. Instead of waiting for “someday” or “retirement” to experience what’s on your bucket list, making a concrete plan is brilliant, and I want to help you with that!
My travel consortia, Virtuoso, has come up with an exciting way to help my clients dream today so that they can travel tomorrow. If you’ve ever planned a group trip for your family or friends, you already know how difficult it can be to please everyone. Wanderlist was designed to make it easy and seamless (and enjoyable!) to dream together.
Wanderlist is an interactive and highly personalized travel planning tool that offers my clients a fun, free way to create and share travel wish lists and allows them to virtually traverse the world and imagine their next big adventure. It is a fun way to help you dream of when you can pack your bags and go.
You will be able to:
• Use Maps to browse destinations of interest to begin dreaming.
• Add Experiences – discover and save epic moments around the world.
• Create wish lists for milestone trips, future spring breaks, friends getaways – any trip you can dream of.
• Invite your friends, family, and me, your travel advisor, to contribute ideas to your wish lists so that when you are ready to book each dream vacation, I will be prepared with a wealth of information to get started.
1. Click HERE to get an exclusive invitation link. The Wanderlist process starts with a very visual and “Netflix-like” online questionnaire to every member of your group (family, friends, colleagues, club, etc.), which will help everyone have a chance to give their input and get on the same page.
2. You can virtually roam the world with one click. Wanderlist asks questions about your desired destinations (over 150 to choose from) and experiences (over 1,500).
3. You can save your favorite destinations and experiences to one or more travel lists you create. Label them by occasion (graduation, honeymoon, anniversary, etc. or destination (like an African safari, Machu Picchu hike, golfing on the Old Course at St.Andrews).
4. You can share your lists with friends and family, and invite me, your travel advisor, to view your ideas and offer suggestions to inspire the planning process.
When you’re ready to turn your dreams into reality, I’ll work with you to design your next trip (or several trips). There has never been a better time to book a future vacation due to the enormous flexibility many travel suppliers are currently offering, taking a lot of the risk out of your travel plans.
Creating a multi-year calendar makes a lot of sense for many reasons. First, some of the most unforgettable trips, like African safaris, small Antarctica expeditions, and around the world cruises, often need to be planned years in advance to get prime spots. Events like the Olympics or Oberammergau Passion Play, or anything requiring a special permit, like climbing Everest or gorilla trekking, also require a long lead time.
Vacations requiring a degree of fitness and mobility, like climbing Kilimanjaro or running with the bulls in Pamplona, should be closer to the front of your list while you can still move with some degree of agility. Another reason to shift a trip to the front of your list is that climate change has adversely affected the population of some types of nearly extinct wildlife, so our chance of seeing them before they are gone is dwindling.
Families planning big multi-generational trips to celebrate a child’s high school or college graduation often start planning as soon as they begin their freshmen year. You only have 18 summers with your kids – what do you want to experience with them, and with whom do you wish to share it? Or if you’re retired, how do you want to spend that time, and how much will it cost?
I hope this gets you excited to start dreaming of travel again! If you’d like to create your OWN Wanderlist, Click HERE to get a link to get started. Get ready to be inspired, even if you’re still in stay-at-home mode. A bucket list without a plan is only a wish list, so I’m ready to help you make your dreams a reality!
Our bespoke itineraries are uniquely designed to completely immerse you in your destination, with delightfully unexpected surprises along the way.
We have a special passion for all things culinary—and we would love to introduce you to your destination’s distinct (and delicious!) food and wine traditions through one-of-a-kind culinary experiences. The best part? You won’t have to do a thing except relax, recharge, and create memories that last a lifetime!
COPYRIGHT © PREMIERE LUXURY TRAVEL 2020
DESIGNED BY GIRLBOSS DESIGNER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Premiere Luxury Travel LLC is an independent affiliate of The Gifted Travel Network - a Virtuoso member. Gifted Travel Network, Inc is registered with the following state licenses: CA Seller of Travel Registration No. 2113317-40, WA Seller of Travel Unified Business ID (UBI) # 603 308 394. FL Seller of Travel Registration No. ST39093
Subscribe to receive my weekly newsletter filled with the latest luxury travel news and insider tips!